Make the Most Of a Small Bedroom
Is your bedroom tighter than you would like? Do you lack adequate storage?
If so, here you will find easy steps to create the restful -- and spacious -- haven you've been dreaming of:
- Rearrange furniture so there is a good flow in the room.
- Remove unnecessary clutter.
- Take advantage of storage space under beds, desks and tables.
- Install floor-to-ceiling window treatments to create the illusion of height and width.
- Add a large mirror on the opposite wall from a window to reflect more light.
- Create a cohesive design with a monochromatic color scheme to simplify the space.
Just remember, a small bedroom doesn't have to be small on design or comfort. All it takes is a little creativity, furniture placement and design. Sweet dreams!