Make a Boogie Monster Tissue Holder in Under 15 Minutes
Looking for a quick and simple sewing craft for Halloween? How about a ‘Boogie Monster’ Tissue Holder from Creative Team member, Jessica! This easy Halloween craft is kid friendly and fun! Plus you can make them in under 15 minutes.
- Sticky Back Stiff Felt
- Basic Sewing Essentials (pins or binder clips, sewing machine, thread, needle, etc.)
- Cut felt into 6″ x 7″ piece.
- Cut out eyeballs, teeth, tongues, and various monster felt pieces from different felt colors.
- Fold over rectangle of felt, with wrong side together, so that outer edges meet in middle.
- Sew along outer edges, where the binder clips are, at 1/4″ seam allowance.
- Peel the sticky backs from your cut out monster pieces. Attach to tissue holder on the same side as the opening in the felt.
- And you are finished! Insert travel size tissues into the monster’s ‘mouth’.
Make as many as you can and give away as party favors, Halloween gifts, or just for fun! After all, with the fall festivities typically comes cold season…
Read more from Craftaholics Anonymous here.
Photo Credit: Craftaholics Anonymous