DIY Decorating Your Door For Fall
Greet your guests in a fall spirit with these colorful door arrangements. I find this project a cute way to start off the exciting fall season and it’s a super budget friendly DIY anyone can do. Most of the items you can find around your home like soup cans, ribbons, styrofoam and faux flowers.
What you need:
Two clean large soup cans
Assorted sizes of ribbons
Silk fall flowers
One block of Styrofoam
Hot glue gun
1. Hot glue the assorted ribbons around, center, top, and bottom of can.
2. Cut out a piece of Styrofoam and place it into the can
3. Insert a small silk floral bush into Styrofoam.
4. Cut two long lengths of wide ribbon. 44″ and 28″. You will use this ribbon to hang the cans from the door knob.
5. Hot glue one end of the 44″ ribbon to the can 1″ from the top edge. Glue the opposite end of the ribbon to the opposite side of the can 1″ from the top edge.
6. Repeat step 5 using 28″ ribbon on the second can and… voila!
Read more from Better Decorating Bible here.
Photo Credit: Blissfully Domestic