DIY Easy Fall Centerpiece
The leaves are changing colors, the weather is cooling down, and fall is coming into swing full speed ahead! Switch up your summer décor and bring a few festive fall colors into your home. There is no better way to get started than with an easy fall centerpiece to get you and your family in the fall spirit! This easy centerpiece I found over at MyHeartsDesire makes the perfect arrangement to put on your dining table, mantle, or side table in an entryway or hallway in your home.
What You Need
- Metal basket
- Artificial Stems
- Acorns, pumpkins, various nuts and dried leaves
- Foam block
- Candle and glass holder
- Cut out your foam block and put it at the bottom of your basket.
- Fill up the sides with moss and put dried leaves on top.
- Arrange your faux stems in your basket, piercing them into the foam block.
- Place your pumpkins, candles, and nuts all nicely inside your basket. Voila!
Read more from Better Decorating Bible here.