Design Is Never Done Challenge on Pinterest
Homesessive believes everyone should relish in their obsession for style, beauty, and all things home. Whether you’re a daring decorator or a timid “textiler,” turning your dream space into a reality is possible with a little moxie and our daily serving of obsessively inspirational ideas. Making your space a place you’re proud to call home, with stylish décor and nifty tricks, is a blissful reward. One Kings Lane is all about making that fabulous moment possible! Enter the “Design Is Never Done Challenge on Pinterest” for a chance to win your dream room.
Build your dream room for a chance to win a $1,000 gift card and an amazing product from the contest.
Create your dream room on Pinterest using the four products above, inspired by One Kings Lane's new ad campaign. Pin more items or images that inspire you and show off your style.
A glamorous boudoir? A coastal chic living room? A marvelously modern office? Inspiration is all around us! Let your creativity lead the way...
One Kings Lane will pick a winner based on the most creative and inspiring board.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Join Pinterest and follow One Kings Lane.
2. Create a board called “Design Is Never Done—Challenge #1” and pin the four images above or repin them from One Kings Lane's Pinterest board.
3. Add more images and products to your board from anywhere to round out your dream room. Get creative!
4. Tag each image #onekingslane and #designisneverdone in the comments section.
5. When you’re done, email your board to email@example.com.
Submit your board by November 4, 2012.
Don’t miss Challenge #2—a new contest with new products to pin and new prizes. Starts November 5. Enter both contests for two chances to win!
See contest rules.