6 Super Easy Steps For A Halloween Wreath
Here’s a fun little idea. You know how mason jars are all the rage? Well save those lids and make a little wreath. Here’s how to make this colorful and easy wreath.
- 32 canning jar lids. You can collect the lids or you can buy the lids separately in packs from the grocery store.
- Paint . I used three different colors — coral, white and grey. I spray painted my mason jar rings.
- Washi Tape. I used 4 different colors and patterns. (I found them at Michaels in 2-packs)
Ribbon to tie the lids together and also for a bow.
- Divide up the canning jar lids into three different piles.
- Paint each pile of lids a different color. I painted 16 white, 8 coral and 8 grey. Let them dry overnight.
- Wrap washi tape around some of the lids. I only added washi tape to the white lids. If your washi tape has a hard time sticking at the ends, you can add a dab of hot glue to the seam.
- String up the rings on a piece of ribbon.
- Once the rings are on the ribbon, cinch it tight, creating a wreath shape.
- Tie the ends of the ribbon at the top and attach a decorative ribbon to the top of the main ribbon. I used a glue gun to attach the ribbon at the top.
This is not a big wreath, but it’s a wreath that adds an OOMPH of Halloween personality!
Read more from Tatertots & Jello here.
We are showing you how to eat, drink and be scary this Halloween season.
Read more on Halloween on AOL:
Mom.me: Printable Halloween Masks
Kitchen Daily: 15 Frightfully Delicious Halloween Treats
AOL Autos: Halloween Is One of the Deadliest Days for Pedestrians
Photo Credit: Tatertots & Jello