5 Tips to Creating a Beautiful Fall Front Porch
Have fun decorating your porch for Halloween or fall this season with these great tips from the fantastic Homesessive Contributor, Tatertots & Jello.
1. A Fall Wreath or Door Hanging can add color to your door. I made this festive Halloween wreath with knit fabric, felt and vintage buttons. I also added paper medallions over the doorway for even more festivity!
2. A rug adds color and texture to your porch. I found this rug at Ikea. It was affordable and colorful. I love the polka dots too!
3. Add layers of greenery and texture to a planter. I found some mums, plus greenery with different textures to add some interest to my plain planter.
4. Add a seating area. This is a bench I made out of a crib headboard that I found at the side of the road a few years ago. I’ve painted it a few different colors so far. I love the turquoise.
5. Add some pillows to the seating area. They will soften the area up — and add color too! I add the Numbered PB knock-off pillows I made a few years ago. the “3″ and “1″ make a perfect Halloween “31″ for the season.
Read more from Tatertots & Jello here.
Photo Credit: Tatertots & Jello